Saturday, November 9, 2019 7:30pm
2616 Commerce Event Center
2616 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX 75226
White Rock Elementary PTA's Biggest Event of the Year!
BUY TICKETS HERE in the WRE store
WHY IS THE AUCTION IMPORTANT?
The annual auction is White Rock Elementary PTA's biggest event of the year. Our PTA spends every cent made at auction each year on school enhancements, teaching resources and other amazing programs with a goal to reach every child. The school relies on money from the PTA Auction to cover the gap between what our state and district provides and the kind of educational and community programs we know will build a truly well-rounded child.
Our objective this year is to use a portion of auction proceeds to fund educational enhancement programs for ALL WRE students.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE AUCTION?
Enjoy food, drinks and music while you mix and mingle and enjoy the auction activities:
- Live Auction - A professional auctioneer runs through a list of amazing items including trips, unique experiences, sporting tickets and more.
- Silent Auction - Bid on items like gift certificates, services, professional sports tickets, and more. If there is an item you really want, you can set a "Max Bid" on our new mobile bidding system and let the app do the bidding for you!
- Sign & Go Parties - Purchase themed parties, such as a Cinco de Mayo, Chili Cookoff, and Masters & Mudbugs that are hosted by WRE families. All proceeds go to WRE.
- Class Projects - Each grade of students creates a unique piece of art that is available to the highest bidder.
- School Experiences - Bid in the silent auction on some amazing experiences for your kids including bat boy for the LHHS baseball team or fun outings with your kiddos favorite teachers.
- WRE Dad's Club Raffle - Be there as the winner of the 2nd WRE Dad's Club raffle winner is announced! Winner will receive a $1500 Gift Card to NorthPark Mall.
- Mystery Boxes - Come place your bets on Mystery Boxes put together by our very own WRE Moms and Dads! All boxes will be valued at at least $250! You won't know what's inside or who's box it is until the bidding is over!
- Raise the Paddle - Introduced in 2015 - Raise the Paddle is a way to directly impact our school allowing you to make a donation towards a "wish list" item for WRE!
WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
Tickets will be available starting July 2nd in the Shop WRE Store
Early Bird Tickets ~ $60
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. for everyone. Your ticket price covers your evening (late night snacks, beverages, and music). At the auction, you will have an opportunity to support our school by purchasing silent auction items such as Sign & Go Parties for children and adults, WRE Staff Experiences, Artwork, Mystery Boxes, and more! There will also be an exciting live auction and fun games with prizes to raise additional funds!
Can't Attend The Auction?
Can't attend but want to donate? Pay the same price as a ticket; however, 100% of your purchase will go towards 2019 disbursements benefitting our students. **Bidding on the night of the auction will not be available.
Want to contribute towards a teacher/staff ticket?
Each year we invite our Teachers and Staff to join us with complimentary tickets for the evening. To help cover cost of these tickets, we offer the opportunity for families to make a donation. This has been very helpful and successful in previous years.
Ticket prices will INCREASE on August 15, 2019, so buy your tickets NOW to the biggest fundraising event of the year!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Date night festive attire
Without volunteers, this important event simply could not happen. Every bit of help is welcomed and appreciated! If you have any additional questions about the auction or how to get involved, please email Alice Monroe or Erin Threadgill
Friends of WRE
Thank you to the following families for being a "Friend of WRE" for the 2018-2019 School Year!